Gamers place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the game!!!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donate to our forum
Games

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Facebook page

what would you do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{NCC-ANGEL}FurryKind
Beginner
Beginner

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: what would you do?   what would you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 pm

What would you do if your life,this life, was fake?

what if this was just all a game?

what if when you died you woke up and saw that you were in a place you didn't know with people you didn't know... a gir\boyfriend which you didn't know???

i've been asked this question but never got my head around it

feedback plz...

i'll get feedback even if you say IDK

or it could be longer:

what if you say died tomorow in this world and you woke up in this tube with all this dizzying gas around you and right at that moment it opened up and you got out to find you were in a place you didn't know,with people you didn't know, a language you didn't know but understood,and when you fully awoke you had to learn everything again..

and then just when you think it's over you go into your house/ room and find your 'girlfriend which was your old one in that world which you forgot about and didn't know about until that moment...

i'm looking for feed back so just answer as long or as short as you want Smile

study study study Neutral Neutral Neutral Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://groups.google.com/group/trem-fg
Lanac
Administrator
Administrator
Lanac

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 am

That is very inteteresting topic, i must say. I already know that life is something "fake". There are several opinions of my. One of em: God dont exist. I cant belive in something invisible and untouchable and still, life began with big bang. Thats something that a "creature" cant create. Second, we have computers. We have Sims. Sims are virtual peoples. True, we control Sims, but what if someone control US too? This topic make people think, ALOT!!! My opinion, our life are fake, and i know that. Either fake, or maybe reincarnation. Something must be true. Cuz if life is vanishable(goes away, cant explain >.<), how after 4 milions year and more humans exist? Either fake, either reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersplace.forumhr.com
{NCC-ANGEL}FurryKind
Beginner
Beginner

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am

Lanac wrote:
That is very inteteresting topic, i must say. I already know that life is something "fake". There are several opinions of my. One of em: God dont exist. I cant belive in something invisible and untouchable and still, life began with big bang. Thats something that a "creature" cant create. Second, we have computers. We have Sims. Sims are virtual peoples. True, we control Sims, but what if someone control US too? This topic make people think, ALOT!!! My opinion, our life are fake, and i know that. Either fake, or maybe reincarnation. Something must be true. Cuz if life is vanishable(goes away, cant explain >.<), how after 4 milions year and more humans exist? Either fake, either reincarnation.

ture good point Razz
Back to top Go down
http://groups.google.com/group/trem-fg
Sponsored content

what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do?   what would you do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers place :: Chat-
Jump to: